ORDER FORM

Make Sure Isi Form dgn BETUL2 ya.. PERINGATAN : TEMPOH BOOKING HANYA 48 JAM SAHAJA!!
I Am : Awesome New Customer
Superb Repeat Customer
Name:
Email Address:
Alamat
Nama Item/Kod Item/Kuantiti
No.Telefon
Cara Pembayaran: Maybank
CIMB
Period of Payment
Method of Payment ( please insert happyqlasik.online@gmail.com when using ONLINE BANKING )
Are You Really SERIOUS to purchase from us? 
I AM AGREE to be responsible with my order and liable to any LOSS that affects to my order and HAPPY QLASIK . HAPPY QLASIK shall NOT liable to any circumstances or affect or loss and during shipping. I AGREE WITH IT AND WITH THE T&C. I AM NOT A BACKOUT BUYER.  YES

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Monday 3 October 2011

Fancy cuty collection!

Salam

Kami Di Happy Qlasik ada menjual koleksi baju2,blouse2 yg fancy cuty..
kalo mahu lihat boleh
 Klik Disini 

Harga sgt2 berbaloi lah org kata

1pcs RM45, 2pcs RM85, 3pcs RM115


termasukk postage tau kawan2..

so apa lagi..grab2 dan grab!!!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio