ORDER FORM

Make Sure Isi Form dgn BETUL2 ya.. PERINGATAN : TEMPOH BOOKING HANYA 48 JAM SAHAJA!!
I Am : Awesome New Customer
Superb Repeat Customer
Name:
Email Address:
Alamat
Nama Item/Kod Item/Kuantiti
No.Telefon
Cara Pembayaran: Maybank
CIMB
Period of Payment
Method of Payment ( please insert happyqlasik.online@gmail.com when using ONLINE BANKING )
Are You Really SERIOUS to purchase from us? 
I AM AGREE to be responsible with my order and liable to any LOSS that affects to my order and HAPPY QLASIK . HAPPY QLASIK shall NOT liable to any circumstances or affect or loss and during shipping. I AGREE WITH IT AND WITH THE T&C. I AM NOT A BACKOUT BUYER.  YES

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Thursday 24 November 2011

SHAWL BELLY



ALL SOLD OUT



SHAWL BELLY
MATERIAL : HARDY CRUMPLE
SIZE : STANDARD

HARGA : RM 13 je... :)








Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio